Topic: My signature

What do you guys think? (Not that i really care if you like it or not) Im curious.

The first part is what i can remember from Jackass The Movie intro. And the second part is mostly that my spelling is bad or im to lazy to hit *Shift* for a capital letter or I say ppl instead of people.

The views and opinions expressed above are totally f|_|cked and do not neccesarily express the views and opinions of anyone.

Also excuse the spelling I am too lazy/stupid to do any better.

Re: My signature

Oh ya, and the avatar while we are at it, i found it, liked it, uploaded it.

The views and opinions expressed above are totally f|_|cked and do not neccesarily express the views and opinions of anyone.

Re: My signature

wow, is everyone afk or does no one like new guys?

Warning: Undefined variable $pattern_callback in /var/www/vhosts/ctw/include/parser.php on line 820

Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: count(): Argument #1 ($value) must be of type Countable|array, null given in /var/www/vhosts/ctw/include/parser.php:820 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/vhosts/ctw/include/parser.php(1037): do_bbcode() #1 /var/www/vhosts/ctw/viewtopic.php(532): parse_signature() #2 {main} thrown in /var/www/vhosts/ctw/include/parser.php on line 820